Friday, August 13, 2010

Andre...

It was my 1st day of college,it turned out to be totally different from wat i expected.Dere were no frat boys out front checkin girls out and excessively using 'dude' in their sentences,dere were no mean girls waiting at d doors to mark their territory and dere were no scary looking,medieval professors.My 1st class was oral lit,I walked into d slightly crowded class and pounced on d 1st vacant seat I saw,d guy next to me just stared,"Is dere something on my face?I blurted out. "Apart from ur eyes,ur nose and ur mouth,not much,"he answered.I instantly took a liking to him,he had a sense of humor and he was FINE."I'm Myra,"I held out my hand."As he shook it,I made a mental note to ask him where he got his manicure done,"Andre,and I'm gay so u can walk away now."I was disappointed,but at d same time intriuged,"Andre?Are u french? He looked almost as suprised as I did,"No my dad decided to make me an object of public ridicule, he shud've just named me clown."And thus he became my bestfriend on d spot...

No comments:

Post a Comment