Friday, August 13, 2010

Welcome to my world

In d distance I cud hear d shriek of an alarm clock,unconsciously I rolled over to put an end to d anhilation of my eardrums.My hands met...I jumped off d bed wit speed dat superman wud envy.My mind raced,my head pounded and there was a man in my bed.I stared at my naked body in surprise den scrambled for my clothes,he didn't even budge and I didn't even bother to find out who he was as I began to creep out...Wait a minute..."PSYCH!"My stepmum, my boss and d guy on d bed, who happened to be Andre, my gay co- worker, all shouted.I Smiled at them,but only cuz I was used to their bullshit."U shud have seen ur face",Andre laughed as he put his shirt on,"and u rily need a bikini wax."I opened my mouth in mock surprise and watched as they all laughed and mimicked me.These were my closest frenz and this was their idea of a birthday gift.My stepmum,Annie, became my bestfrend after divorcin my dad 2yrs ago,my boss,Maureen,kinda forced herself on us,and Andre is my oda bestfrend.My name is Myra and this is my life.

1 comment:

  1. okaaaaaaaaaaay, weird combo, bt i trust you to make it work...cnt wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete