Friday, October 22, 2010

Take em off

I woke up this morning and God knows I felt nothing like Pdiddy, Oh by the way thanks for giving me high hopes, Kesha.I had a horrid hangover and there was some guy in my bed,no not Andre, I checked.I walked into the bathroom sluggishly, trying to patch together the happenings of the previous night... "Oh shit!!!" I exclaimed,"Clark, ewwww, get up..."
"Stop shouting babe,it sounds like someone is playing guitar hero... ON MY EARDRUM,"he raised his voice slightly.
"Well I don't give... get up!"
He stood up carefully and let the covers drop dramatically, the words froze in my mouth and a new set took their place,"Get back on that bed before I change my mind."
He smiled wickedly and caught me as I flung myself on him...
Well guys, have you met Clark? He's my on and off 'Greek god' of a boyfriend. Why are we on and off? Well lemme just say, when there's more steam in the bedroom than from a steam engine, you've got yourself a problem folks. We have so much chemistry (and a whole lot of biology if you know what I mean)going on, but I wanted more, I wanted someone who actually remembered my birthday or at least knew what I did for a living, I don't know much about relationships but I know this much, that person ISN'T Clark.
"Well, that was..." I begun.
"Mind blowing,great, artistic...,"he interjected as he leaned in for a kiss as our lips met briefly,I caught my breath, then I pulled away and looked into his dreamy blue eyes.
"I was going to say uncalled for."
He sat up and propped himself on an elbow,"Well you called for it and if I recall you also called out my name."
"Stop having word sex with yourself Clark..."
"Hey, barbie... well h e l l o Ken," Maureen barged into my room wearing my lion king robe.
"Maureen!"I gasped as I bunched the covers upto my chin,"A little privacy would help."
"Ha!!! You two have lost the right to privacy after what you did last night, in the bar, in my car and on your doorstep,"with that she walked into my bathroom and picked my toothbrush,"you've also lost your toothbrush rights."
I shooed her away, I had alot more where the toothbrush came from. Once she was out I jumped out of bed and lurched for the nearest piece of clothing, in the process I fell over.
"Babe, I've seen you naked tons of times, why the rush?"he laughed.
"We all have, Lord grant me some amnesia,"Maureen walked into the room closely followed by Andre.
I just lay on the floor tangled in my clothes.
"Sorry, Anne used the other bathroom and its probably condemned for life, nice wax by the way,"Andre smiled.
"Andre!!!" Clark and I gasped.
"What?? I meant your legs, he hurriedly followed Maureen into the bathroom.
"I didn't condemn the bathroom, stop making me... oh hi Clark," Anne walked into my room absentmindedly.
"Hello Anne,"Clark smiled sweetly, I could see he had made himself comfortable.
I just shook my head warily and threw on a T-shirt as they chattered on. I smiled briefly at the thought of my crazy friends, what would I do without..."HOLY SHIT!"
"I didn't do it," Anne called as she ran to see what I was so upset about, Clark Bunched the covers around his waist and wobbled over. You as curious as I think you are...? Hehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment