Monday, July 12, 2010

The end

I sat on the edge of the bed, the tears stung at my skin as the warm evening breeze blew over my face. The tears still rolled down my cheeks against my will, I dabbed at my raw skin with a clean tissue, it stung me so hard that I winced in pain, I began to dab harder, welcoming the pain as a punishment for what I had done. I honestly didn't mean to, I was only trying to set things straight yet I ruined it and in the process ruining my life. I ran a frustrated hand through my hair and slid off the bed slowly, I landed on the floor dragging the pack of kleenex with me, I felt the world spin uncontrollably around me. Closing my eyes tight, I remembered it all, the lies, the deceit, the chain of events that led to my loss. I got up speedily, steadying myself on the wall for a second. I rushed into my bathroom searching through my cabinet for an end to my misery. I found it, he left his sleeping tablets. I smiled through my tears, as I poured the pills down my throat, opening the tap I cupped my hands and took a few sips of water to wash the pills down. I didn't even bother turning the tap off, stumbling into my room I flung myself on my bed. I wasn't sure if the pills were kicking in or it was my mind playing games with me, but my eyes were too heavy to stay open. Well this was how it was all going to end, this was what you got once your husband found out that you were sleeping with his two brothers and his father... Especially if he found out from you.

6 comments:

  1. cool,nvr really followed ur write-ups.d little i read amazed me on ur technique in keepin d reader glued until d end of the story. . .ur prolific!I am attracted to your write-ups. . .keep up d spirit gurl!ani

    ReplyDelete
  2. the f***?.ok i've learnt not 2 judge a person until i've heard their own side of the story but....wow!.a whole family?nice twist ima.really gud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou anietie! I'm so glad u think so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, her sexuality was intense........

    ReplyDelete