Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Using my derringer...

My mind screamed at me, begging me to stop, pleading with me to end this madness, but I couldn't, it was my turn to hit him, my turn to show him who's boss. I straightened the bed nervously and tried to lie down as suggestively and seductively as possible. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, wincing at the sharp contrast. It was like staring back at a stranger. My eyelashes were heavily coated with mascara, the smoky eyes I had done made me feel gothic. I had on some rose red lipstick and enough blush to make me look permanently flushed. Looking down at my lacy black lingerie, I couldn't help but compare myself to the women down at the local brothel. I gathered the ends of my robe and hugged myself, hoping to get some comfort out of my own embrace. There was a loud knock on the door and the door knob rattled non-stop, I gathered the ends of my robe around me protectively as I went to get the door. It was him, he didn't even give me time to fake a smile. He walked in, slammed the door closed and pounced on me. His mouth devoured mine, as he poured his saliva down my throat. I couldn't help but gag as he stuck his tongue in my mouth but he took no notice. My lingerie went un-noticed as he tore as it like an animal, leaving red marks on my milky skin. Soon enough he tore at his own clothes, revealing his slightly overweight and hairy body. I mumbled something about using the bathroom and rushed out before he could object. I hurried in and opened my cabinet, removing a derringer from it. I eyed the gun warily and leaned on the sink because my legs were turning to jelly. 'Are u asleep in there?!' He yelled. I took a deep breath and flung the door open pointing the gun at him. I smiled wickedly once I saw the smug grin on his face. Before he could mock me I pulled the trigger, hitting him in the neck. I watched as he sank to the floor, pure suprise written all over his face. Smiling sadly, I said,' Goodbye grand dad'. Then I shot him in the head.

1 comment:

  1. this shit iz crazy, bt d guy deserved it sha. i lyk the story, kudos babe.

    ReplyDelete